opiOM.net

Version complète : Légendes do Brasil
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.
passiom a écrit :J'ai effectué quelques recherches sur le ouèbe ; malheureusement, je n'ai rien trouvé ; la seule raison (?) que je verrai au fait que l'OM soit allé joué là-bas au Maracana cette année-là serait un accord passé entre Fluminense et l'OM pour une rencontre (dans l'idée d'engager un certain Paulo Cesar ?(cf. sa fiche ici : http://www.sambafoot.com/fr/joueurs/332_..._Caju.html : celui-ci a effectivement évolué durant l'année 74-75 à l'OM avant de partir à Fluminense y faire 2 saisons), mais il est aussi fort possible que je sois complètement à côté de la raison.
Ou alors dans l'idée de preparer le terrain pour la venue d'Abel Braga comme entraineur 25 ans plus tard? Hum... 34
Caligula a écrit :Ou alors dans l'idée de preparer le terrain pour la venue d'Abel Braga comme entraineur 25 ans plus tard? Hum... 34
C'est pas faux, je crois que ma proposition n'a ni queue ni tête comme on dit...
oui mais c'est bien d'avoir chercher quand même :y:

EN tout cas, j'aimerai le voir ce match tout de même Beer
Ok guys, let me write in english then. I don't mean to be disrespectfull but it's really hard to write in french for me. It took me one day to write that original message :( That's a shame.

First of all, thanks Cobl, Espigoulien and everybody else for the welcome. I was very pleased to find this forum about brazilian football, and I can surely help with any information from here.

Cobl, I have a lot of videos from that magic Fluminense team between 1975-1977. I can make some of them available for download somewhere if you're interested. I'll definetelly do this with the Fluminense x Olympique 1975 video. The image is not that good, but it's interesting. I have it in a .VOB dvd file. Maybe I should convert it to a different and shorter file type first. It was just a friendly match. I believe it was related to Paulo César's transfer as passiom said.

I know the videos I'm looking for will be very hard to find, so any help will be really appreciated. If you know any french collector that I can contact, it would be great.

This young player Lenny is really great. He is 18 years old only and has scored two superb goals yesterday, in a first leg match agains Cruzeiro, away, for the quarter finals of Brazil Cup. Fluminense won 3-2. It was a great match. Élber, who has played in Germany for several years, now is playing for Cruzeiro.
Fluminense had a week performance at the begining of the year. Lost the state championship, first competition of the season, by far. But now the team is playing very well. It's the only team who won at the first two rounds of the brazilian league (only 36 rounds remaining now Biggrin2 ) and have excelent chances to advance to the semifinals in Brazil cup.

Best regards,
Joao
deepbluebdr a écrit :Canal plus
"Les guignols de l'info"
85 quai André Citroën
75015 PARIS

deepbluebdr,
thanks for the information, I'll try to contact them.

merci pour l'information, j'essayerai d'entrer en contact avec eux
Joao Fluminense a écrit :deepbluebdr,
thanks for the information, I'll try to contact them.

merci pour l'information, j'essayerai d'entrer en contact avec eux
it was a joke against PSG, it's not usefull to contact them Biggrin2
Welcome Joao !

Citation :Élber, who has played in Germany for several years, now is playing for Cruzeiro.

Et pas qu'en Allemagne...

[Image: giovaneelber.jpg]

[Image: images%3Fq%3Delber%2Blyon%26svnum%3D10%2...D%26sa%3DN]
kdom93 a écrit :it was a joke against PSG, it's not usefull to contact them Biggrin2

Papapapapa! C'est la west side ça...Biggrin2
[Image: de_niro.jpg]
You're talking to me?
En tout cas, j 'espère que notre ami Joao s'installera durablement sur une paillasse. Trop la classe pour la fumerie d'avoir un correspondant auriverde Biggrin2
Il va pitête pouvoir nous donner des infos sur la dernière trouvaille du José.
Joao Fluminense a écrit :[SIZE=2]First of all, thanks Cobl, Espigoulien and everybody else for the welcome. I was very pleased to find this forum about brazilian football, and I can surely help with any information from here.

Hola amigo Joao, me hace cagar mucho charlar en ingles del futebol do brasil perso asi es la vida, muy jodida a veces :(

All of us, members of opiOM, are delighted to welcome you here, as the first brasileiro live from Brasil Clap We hope you will enjoy our company, stay here and that, eventually, you will become a genuine torcedor de l'Olympique (solo hay un Olympique, es el de Marselha) :drapeau_c

This forum is unarguably the best forum about el Olympique but we also cover many other subjects, futebol or non-futebol related...we are also quite open, for instance some members are fan of the most uggly of all French teams, el Paris St Germain where, unfortunately, many brilliant brasilian players seem to enjoy playing. By the way, stay in contact as on Saturday l'Olympique is playing Paris in the final of the French cup ...should be fun to follow converstations on this forum Doctor Ah yes...the only persons we would close our doors to are torcedores from Flamengo :langue:

Joao Fluminense a écrit :Cobl, I have a lot of videos from that magic Fluminense team between 1975-1977. I can make some of them available for download somewhere if you're interested. I'll definetelly do this with the Fluminense x Olympique 1975 video. The image is not that good, but it's interesting. I have it in a .VOB dvd file. Maybe I should convert it to a different and shorter file type first. It was just a friendly match. I believe it was related to Paulo César's transfer as passiom said.

Many thanks for your offer amigo Joao Shades we are very curious about this game and none of us, even our grandfathers, can recall such a game taking place ...l'Olympique playing at Maracana is amazing news to us and we welcome your offer to make the video available here Clap as for technical details don't ask me Heat I am sure our experts will get in touch with you to get this format sorted out (Pixie, Fanfarlo Beer )

Joaozinho please, show my friends some of your best footage of this 75-77 magic team :rld they pignole themselves on Barça but they haven't seen yet what real futebol is Laugh I was lucky to watch the Torneo de Paris in 76/77 and will never forget ...one of the best club futebol ever played King a pity that team never won una copa Libertadores...

Joao Fluminense a écrit :I know the videos I'm looking for will be very hard to find, so any help will be really appreciated. If you know any french collector that I can contact, it would be great

try this site sambafoot.com but I doudt you will find the footage you are after...one thing for sure, torcedores do Fluzao are welcome there Happy

Joao Fluminense a écrit :This young player Lenny is really great. He is 18 years old only and has scored two superb goals yesterday, in a first leg match agains Cruzeiro, away, for the quarter finals of Brazil Cup. Fluminense won 3-2. It was a great match. Élber, who has played in Germany for several years, now is playing for Cruzeiro.
Fluminense had a week performance at the begining of the year. Lost the state championship, first competition of the season, by far. But now the team is playing very well. It's the only team who won at the first two rounds of the brazilian league (only 36 rounds remaining now Biggrin2 ) and have excelent chances to advance to the semifinals in Brazil cup.

pleased to know Lenny is great, Flu needs young and talented blood...I look forward to a great season for your team and I am glad Flu scored 3 goals in Mineiro stadium yesterday (f:censored Cruzeiro Ranting they sold Fred to Lyon last year Crying )...by the way where is playing Gabriel, this guy was dynamite apparently !

l'Olympique is on Marcinho Guerreiro volante do Palmeiras...your thoughts on this player and his likely price (R$8.3 million) ? should we rather target the other Marcinho (n°10 do Palmeiras) ?

hasta pronto amigo do Fluzao :biker_h4h
Impressionant Cobl, tu pourrais me donner des cours d'anglais à ce rythme là Spoton
merci Dav, je fus longtemps une chèvre dans la langue des britons...c'est depuis plus de 15 ans ma langue de travail donc forcément ...

en fait pour bien maitriser une langue, tu as deux options, bosser dans cette langue ou bien mettre celle ci où je pense...un conseil de vieux trappeur, pour l'anglais évite la deuxième option 1 par contre pour l'italien et l'espingouin, forza :mf_dribbl

bon, j'espère que Joaozinho va se plaire chez nous car c'est une recrue grande classe Tambour
Moi j’ai plutôt utilisé la seconde. Vu que je suis une quiche en anglais mais que ça compte malheureusement pas mal dans ma moyenne. J’ai sympathisé avec une fille fortiche dans un TD qui m'aide grandement durant les controles. Et me voila avec 18 de moyenne. Moi qui ne peut même pas aider, mon bro en 6eme, je me retrouve avec l’une des meilleures notes Tambour

Il faudrait que je me délocalise moi aussi, c'est la seule solution, via Erasmus ou autre.

En tout cas, le Jao, il a l'air bien en effet :mf_bluesb
Joao Fluminense a écrit :Ok guys, let me write in english then. I don't mean to be disrespectfull but it's really hard to write in french for me. It took me one day to write that original message :( That's a shame.

First of all, thanks Cobl, Espigoulien and everybody else for the welcome. I was very pleased to find this forum about brazilian football, and I can surely help with any information from here.

Cobl, I have a lot of videos from that magic Fluminense team between 1975-1977. I can make some of them available for download somewhere if you're interested. I'll definetelly do this with the Fluminense x Olympique 1975 video. The image is not that good, but it's interesting. I have it in a .VOB dvd file. Maybe I should convert it to a different and shorter file type first. It was just a friendly match. I believe it was related to Paulo César's transfer as passiom said.

I know the videos I'm looking for will be very hard to find, so any help will be really appreciated. If you know any french collector that I can contact, it would be great.

This young player Lenny is really great. He is 18 years old only and has scored two superb goals yesterday, in a first leg match agains Cruzeiro, away, for the quarter finals of Brazil Cup. Fluminense won 3-2. It was a great match. Élber, who has played in Germany for several years, now is playing for Cruzeiro.

Best regards,
Joao

Welcome Joao, it is a great honnor to have you here Bowdown ! Peru, now Brazil, what's next?! Should we have an international section for all the football (or soccer as they say here in the US) fans that might come across our website?
In any case, if you need any translation while browsing our discussions, let us know, we'll be glad to help Bye1 .
Enjoy!
Nice to meet you Joao, feel at home here, come back often and thank you for sharing great video.
Ouaic ouaich alors 'fectivement l'OM à joué contre Flu à l'occasion du retour de Paulo César au Brésil.
L'OM devait y jouer deux matchs mais n'en disputa qu'un seul finalement.
Rivellino avait bléssé volontairement Victor Zvunka provoquant la colere de Jules... Pinaise faudrait voir les images por favor Clap
Cobl a écrit :l'Olympique is on Marcinho Guerreiro volante do Palmeiras...your thoughts on this player and his likely price (R$8.3 million) ? should we rather target the other Marcinho (n°10 do Palmeiras) ?

tu l'as placé quand même .... joli ! :lpouletda
Wesh Joao, la besse?? ( Hello Joao, all right??):happy2: Tudo bem??
My english is too bad for a long speech! But I am very happy to see you in our smoking place of football! Like Cobl, I hope you'll be our contact in south america! Because it's difficult for our team to find some beautiful players coming from your area! They need some help...
Welcome!Blush
Ouai ben le miens d'anglais est encore plus "too bad", et j'y comprend que dal maintenant à ce topic qui s'annonçait pourtant tellement bien avec l'arrivé de Joao Crying

En tout cas bienvenu à toi ami du Brésil

Espi tu n'avais pas dit que tu traduirais ces interventions :happy2: