opiOM.net

Version complète : Les joueurs aussi élisent leur équipe type
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.
C'est toujours sympa de voir ce que pense les joueurs de leurs paires et a surement plus de valeur que le jugement des journalistes

Voici les différentes équipes types données par les stars européennes du ballond rond avec le commentaire qui va bien

Henrik Larsson

Goalkeeper: Francesco Toldo
It's important that you have complete confidence in your keeper and Toldo inspires that in the players in front of him. He's strong in every department and brave as well.

Right-back: Lilian Thuram
The best right-back of the last ten years. He has a great awareness of the game around him and is always calm under pressure. He's a player who links well and he doesn't give attackers any space to operate in.

Left-back: Roberto Carlos
He's a fantastic player, with amazing skill, and does things at left-back that no other player in that position would contemplate.

Centre-backs: Alessandro Nesta and Paolo Maldini
As a striker the AC Milan duo are the players that I would hate to have to face in any game. They obviously work brilliantly together and know each other's game inside out. These two players are the best example of exactly what you want in central defence. They don't panic under pressure, they can deal with threats in the air, and are both very strong in the tackle.

Right Midfield: Luís Figo
He is a great passer of the ball, can cross well, and does all the simple things really well - you rarely see him waste a ball. He can play a solid, unspectacular game, or do something special and that makes him a wonderful player.

Central Midfield: Edgar Davids
I love his creativity and eye for the killer ball. Davids is a very strong player who doesn't get knocked off the ball easily and can score goals himself.

Attacking Midfield: Zinedine Zidane
Zidane has all the skill in the world on the ball, he's technically very gifted but also unselfish. If there are players in a better position than he is he will find them. He can take defenders on and score goals from just about anywhere.

Left Midfield: Ryan Giggs
Giggs has a great football brain and is a joy to watch. He is another player who can run with the ball, beat defenders, pass, cross and score goals himself. He shows amazing skill in tight situations and does the simple things well.

Forwards: Thierry Henry and Ronaldo
It would be really interesting to see Henry and Ronaldo playing together in the same team. In my view Henry has shown over the last few years that he is one of the best strikers in the world - you can't give him an inch or he will punish you. He's the sort of forward that it is almost impossible to defend against because he has so much variety in his game. Ronaldo continues to be a decisive finisher for Madrid and is a player for the big occasions. He is lethal around the box, with amazing balance and awareness for where the goal is.

Japp Stam

Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon
There are many great goalkeepers in Serie A at the moment, but for me Buffon of Juventus FC is just about the best.

Right-back: Lilian Thuram
Thuram has been a class full-back for many years now and has had yet another great year for club and country.

Left-back: Roberto Carlos
The best left-back in the world for sure. I have no hesitation in selecting Real Madrid CF's Roberto Carlos.

Centre-back: Paolo Maldini
His experience and quality still make the AC Milan captain one of the best defenders in the world. I have so much respect for Maldini.

Centre-back: Jaap Stam
As I'm one of the nominees I thought it would be silly not to pick myself! I'd certainly like to play in this team.

Right Midfield: Andy van der Meyde
He has settled in very well at Internazionale FC and I know that he is enjoying himself in Italy.

Central Midfield: Edgar Davids
My Dutch team-mate is a very important player for Juventus and I think he's had a superb year.

He has just been named as the FIFA World Player of the Year, so I cannot leave the great man out!

Left Midfield: Pavel Nedved
He has been outstanding for both club and country in 2003, playing a big part in helping Juve to the Serie A title and the final of the UEFA Champions League, as well as being a big player for the Czech Republic in UEFA EURO 2004™ qualification.

Forward: Ruud van Nistelrooij
He has been brilliant for Manchester United FC in the Premiership and the Champions League and deserves his place in my team of the year.

Forward: Thierry Henry
Unlucky not to win the World Player of the Year, Thierry is a sensational striker who has been on top of his game for several years now at Arsenal FC.

Et Ryan Giggs en francais

Gardien : Gianluigi Buffon
Je considère que c'est actuellement le meilleur gardien du monde. Il est encore jeune mais a déjà une présence que seuls les plus grands gardiens possèdent. A chaque match que j'ai joué contre lui, il m'a impressionné.

Arrière droit : Javier Zanetti
Etant ailier gauche, je connais très bien les arrières droits et Zanetti est l'un des plus coriaces que je connaisse. C'est un défenseur élégant qui n'abandonne pas un pouce de terrain mais il joue également un rôle important en attaque.

Arrière gauche : Roberto Carlos
C'est le meilleur arrière gauche du monde depuis maintenant plusieurs années et il continue de s'améliorer. Nous connaissons tous la qualité de son pied gauche mais son énergie et sa détermination sont également fascinantes.

Défenseur central : Paolo Maldini
Il approche peut-être de la fin de sa carrière mais on ne le devinerait pas à la façon dont il joue encore. Paolo est probablement le plus grand défenseur de sa génération et est encore l'un des joueurs que les attaquants détestent affronter. Il a sans aucun doute été un homme clef de la victoire de l'AC Milan en UEFA Champions League la saison passée.

Défenseur central : Jaap Stam
Mon ancien coéquipier de United est toujours l'un des meilleurs à ce poste. La S.S. Lazio n'est plus aussi forte qu'il y a quelques années mais elle a trouvé en Jaap un magnifique défenseur.

Milieu droit : Luís Figo
Figo est un footballeur de grande classe, capable de produire des moments de magie à volonté. Il fait partie d'une équipe de superstars au Real Madrid CF mais il parvient néanmoins à se démarquer. Il a connu une autre grande année en Espagne et aura hâte de jouer l'UEFA EURO 2004™ sur le sol portugais.

Milieu axial : Claude Makelele
J'ai été très impressionné par Makelele la saison passée quand nous avons rencontré Madrid. C'est un héros méconnu mais les joueurs reconnaissent l'immense travail qu'il abat pour l'équipe. Je ne pense pas qu'il y ait de meilleur milieu défensif dans le monde à l'heure actuelle ; le Chelsea FC s'est donc doté d'un joueur exceptionnel.

Milieu offensif : Zinédine Zidane
Une chose est certaine : c'est le footballeur le plus talentueux de la planète. Il accomplit chaque année des choses étourdissantes avec le ballon et il semble s'améliorer avec l'âge. Je sais que David Beckham est impressionné par ce que fait Zidane tous les jours à l'entraînement et cette seule recommandation me suffit !

Milieu gauche : Pavel Nedved
Il a connu la meilleure année de sa carrière à ce jour en 2003 et il fait partie aujourd'hui des joueurs les plus recherchés par les clubs. Il s'est montré redoutable pour le Juventus FC dans leur parcours jusqu'à la finale de Champions League la saison passée et il a joué un rôle prépondérant dans la qualification de la République tchèque à l'EURO 2004™. Un milieu de terrain talentueux qui est en plein essor.

Attaquant : Ronaldo
J'ai toujours considéré Ronaldo comme un brillant attaquant et cette année a encore été du meilleur cru. Son coup du chapeau contre nous à Old Trafford l'année dernière a été magnifique et son pourcentage général de but à Madrid est impressionnant.

Attaquant : Thierry Henry
Quel grand joueur Henry est devenu à l'Arsenal FC ! C'est le pivot de leur équipe et il semble toujours être celui qui marque ou qui crée les occasions. Il est si talentueux qu'il en est effrayant. Rythme, puissance, habileté, il a tout. Il a illuminé la Premiership et à l'instar de mon coéquipier Ruud Van Nistelrooij, c'est l'homme que tout le monde craint le plus.

En gros deux joueurs font l'unanimités Maldini et Zidane, que pensez vous de ces choix? Votre équipe avec commentaires peut etre aussi fournie
La fin, car le post était trop long

Roberto Carlos 'Le chauvin'

Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon
I would have picked Iker Casillas as the best European goalkeeper right now, but as he is not nominated Buffon comes a close second. Our games against Juventus FC in the semi-final of the UEFA Champions League in 2003 were very tough and in the end they were too strong for us and knocked us out of the competition.

Right-back: Míchel Salgado
Míchel has been at Madrid for five years and he is in his prime right now. He is a fantastic right-back and also a very versatile player. We are all very happy that he has signed an extension to his contract.

Left-back: Bixente Lizarazu
I will not pick myself for this position, instead I will choose Lizarazu. He is a great player for FC Bayern München and is also a FIFA World Cup winner so what else can I say!

Centre-back: Iván Helguera
People always talk about strikers and forward men at Madrid, but we could not have achieved our successes if it wasn't for our defence. Iván is a rock for us at the back and sometimes he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Centre-back: Paolo Maldini
Maldini is a legend. He has played for so many years at the top and to still be in Serie A and performing well in the Champions League at 35 is an example to all young players.

Right Midfield: Luís Figo
I've played with Luís for a few years now and not only is he of the highest class on the pitch, he is also a great person off the pitch. Luís is a very generous, funny and talented guy and the kind of player that anyone would want.

Centre Midfield: David Beckham
Although I have not played with David for long, I knew before he arrived what a great player he was. He has adapted so quickly to the Spanish game and has already achieved so much for us this season. David has a big profile around the world but he is just a normal person who works very hard at his talent.

What can I say about Zizou! I don't think there will be many uefa.com readers who will not be voting for this special man. As a player he is amazing and it is only right that he has achieved so much in his career.

Left Midfield: Ryan Giggs
I've always been a big fan of Giggs and I was very impressed when I played against him in the Champions League quarter-finals last season.

Forward: Ronaldo
Ronny needs no hype. He is the best striker in the world, it's as simple as that. For me he is like a fine wine that gets better and better with age.

Forward: Raúl González
Yes, another Madrid player, but who can argue with me? Raúl has been a key player for Madrid for so many years and he repays the love the fans give him with great performances year-in, year-out for his club.
Ca c'est du big post :étonmax: :langur2:
poluxo a écrit :C'est toujours sympa de voir ce que pense les joueurs de leurs paires et a surement plus de valeur que le jugement des journalistes

:enlair: Ah l'intimité des vestiaires... J'espère quand mêm qu'ils s'amusent pas trop a les montré aux journalistes...
"pairs".
Les 3 premiers sont dythirambiques sur Henry...

Il est si talentueux qu'il en est effrayant. Rythme, puissance, habileté, il a tout @Giggs

He's the sort of forward that it is almost impossible to defend against because he has so much variety in his game @Larsson

Thierry is a sensational striker who has been on top of his game for several years now at Arsenal FC. @Stam
poto a écrit ::enlair: Ah l'intimité des vestiaires... J'espère quand mêm qu'ils s'amusent pas trop a les montré aux journalistes...
"pairs".

MdrDevil never mind the bollocks chantaient les pistols !
:Pixie bien vu poto
Pkoi Giggs est traduit ?

Sinon bien joué il en faudrait beaucoup plus :bienjoué:

PS : ralala Roberto Carlos à part son équipe il connait d'autres joueurs ? :D On se demande quand meme :fâché:
site de l'uefa en anglais sur le francais y a que l'équipe de Giggs
On savait que Stam était une tete de con...
On sait aujourd'hui qu'il a la grosse tete :Pixie